- Aeropress Go coffee maker
- Filter Holder
How it works: The ground coffee and hot water are mixed in the cylinder than the liquid is forced through a paper filter by hand resulting in a strong, clean coffee. How to use:
- Place one paper filter into the plastic filter holder and screw it on the bottom of the cylinder.
- Put one scoop of ground coffee using the scoop provided into the cylinder. The coffee should be ground a bit finer than filter bit coarser than espresso.
- Place the cylinder onto a cup.
- Pour about 120ml hot but not boiling water (92oC) into the cylinder.
- Mix the coffee and water for about 10 seconds using the mixing paddle provided.
- Place the plunger on the top of the cylinder and carefully push it down
- Enjoy the delicious coffee!
- This method gives a strong brew, if you prefer it lighter pour in some hot water.
You can experiment with a bit cooler water, and more water, coarser ground, longer brewing time etc to find your favourite taste. Please clean you AeroPress straight after using it. It only takes a few seconds but it will keep your AeroPress in perfect condition:
- After the plunger is pushed down fully, remove the plastic filter holder and push out the compressed coffee.
- Rinse all parts of the AeroPress with clean water.
This AeroPress box also contains 350 paper filter, paper filter holder, stirrer, scoop, and funnel. We also sell replacement filter.