Coffee is at its peak flavour potential between 5-20 days after roasting, so always buy beans with a “Roasted On” date printed on the bag. Buying beans with a “Use By” or “Best Before” date makes it impossible to know when these were roasted. Always use a quality burr grinder, and grind right before you extract, just like the very best cafes.
This smart grinder has an LCD display, 60 grind settings, 450g removable hopper, and comes with two grinding cradles for dosing directly into 50-54mm or 58mm commercial espresso filters plus an air-tight storage container, suitable for plunger or filter coffee.
You choose the grind, it’ll choose the dose.
Key Features of Dose Control Pro:
- Dosing IQ automatically adjusts the dose when you change the grind
- Back lit LCD
- Hands Free Operation
- High precision burr grinder with 60 grind settings
- Programmable shot / cup volumes
- Dose pause function
- Large capacity 450g bean hopper with locking system for easy removal of beans
- 50/54mm and 58mm portafilter cradles*
- Removable grinds catch tray
- Includes airtight grinds container
- Designed in Australia by Breville
- NB: Portafilter not included
- Portafilter Cradle – Small 50-54mm,
- Portafilter Cradle – Large 58mm,
- Grinds Container with Lid and Sealing Cap,
- Conical Burr Cleaning Brush
•Unit Weight (kg): 2.78 kgs
•Product Dimensions (HxWxLmm): 389 x 160 x 214 mm